System Design and Development
The Civic Administration and Municipality Management System is a fully integrated system based on cloud system relationship management platform which helps city and other local government agencies to create and maintain a clear view of their municipality and constituents. It enables agencies to manage and maintain property, resident and business profile and related information to create and improve services that deliver new value in terms of lighter tax loads, less administrative waste, professional accountability and better constituent and community services. With this system, your governmental organization can:
- Collect and track property, resident and business information.
- Manage property tax assessments, delinquencies and collections
- Manage constituent interactions. Provide response management for constituent information and service requests and offer access to knowledge base information across groups.
- Track client satisfaction, response times, resolution times and measure against any service level goals.
- Define constituent groups, determine appropriate messaging delivery actions and analyzing responses for constituent outreach communications
- Determine management events and build workflows to automatically trigger targeted and timely alerts and messages
- Build notification lists, use built-in tools from quick campaigns to delivery notifications and monitor community outreach performance through dashboards
- Manage information related to community services, events, by-laws, committees and various community projects
- Track grant availability and monitor grant fund acquisition
- Managing approved vendor information and notifications related to RFP’s
- Manage department task queues, notifications and visibility across government departments and community groups
Constituent Information Management.
Contact Center Management.
E-mail Response Management.
Case and Request Management.